Participate in DASH-Plus: Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension - Plus Physical Activities!
Researchers and educators are building a new community-based high blood pressure management program for Maryland adults.
Who can Participate?
• Adults 55 and older who live in Maryland
• Has high blood pressure (with or without taking medication)
• Learn the DASH-Plus approach to managing high blood pressure.
• You will receive a promotional giveaway for every pair of surveys (at registration and after each session) completed.
• All sessions are virtual on Zoom webinar – learn from home!
• All sessions are FREE!