UPCOMING EVENTS, INFORMATION AND DEADLINES
Entries for the 2021 Howard County Fair are open.
Schedule for the Fair
4-H Robotics Challenge Board
- Beef Heifers, Dairy Cattle, Breeding Goats, Breeding Sheep and Breeding Swine were entered through the Howard County Fair Portal
- 4-H Indoor, Canine, Horse, Poultry and Rabbit were entered through our 4-H Online Entry System.
- 4-H MARKET LIVESTOCK DO NOT HAVE TO BE ENTERED FOR THE FAIR.
- We are looking for your support. We have special awards for the 2021 Howard County Fair in need of sponsorship. Since we had no awards last year we may have a number of awards that become available. Please check availability often.
- Commercial Sheep/Goats that need to be tagged, we will be doing this on Tuesday, June 29th - 6:00-7:00 pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 28th to let her know you will be bringing animals to be tagged.
- Livestock Weight checks - If the heat index is 95 or above at 4:00 pm that day, the weight check will be cancelled. If a weight check is cancelled, an email will be sent to the club email address. If you are unsure as to whether it is being held, you can email email@example.com or call the office at 410-313-2707 from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- July 7th - 6:00-8:00 pm - CANCELLED
- July 12th - 6:00 - 8:00 pm - CANCELLED
- July 19th - 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- July 28th - 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- Letter from the Livestock Sale Committee for promotional booklet
- Animal Husbandry and Quality Assurance - Attention members carrying: Beef, Dairy Cattle, Goat, Horse and Pony, Poultry, Rabbit, Sheep and Swine Part of these projects is the expectation you complete the Animal Husbandry and Quality Assurance training. You need to update it for each project when you:
- Change age division (ie Junior to Intermediate or Intermediate to Senior)
- Add a livestock project that you have not completed a AHQA training in your current age division You can go to our Registration website and select your name. You will be able to see your status along with you Market Livestock Projects.