Become a Donor!
The Maryland Master Naturalist program has established a fund account which allows the Maryland Master Naturalist program to accept tax deductible donations which can be used to benefit the program in areas such as:
- Program support for instructor and advanced training opportunities
- Recruiting the best possible speakers for annual conference and
- Providing for special needs trainees
- Other programming needs
Gifts in support of the University of Maryland Naturalist Program are accepted and managed by the University of Maryland College Park Foundation, Inc., an affiliated 501(c)(3) organization authorized by the Board of Regents. Contributions to the University of Maryland Naturalist Program are tax deductible as allowed by law. Please see your tax advisor for details.
Thank you for considering a gift to the Maryland Master Naturalist program. If you—or someone you know—would like additional information on the Maryland Master Naturalist fund, please email Joy Rafey at email@example.com or call 410-531-0534.
All donations are welcome. No donation is too big or too small!
Become a Sponsor!
We welcome organizations or agencies, granting foundations and corporations that are environmentally conscious and committed to assisting the Maryland Master Naturalist Program through money and/or in-kind donations. Contact us to discuss how we can work with you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Joy Rafey at 410-531-0534.
- Your logo will be proudly featured on program printed materials
- Our website will feature a link to your organization's website
- Opportunities for your employees and volunteers
- Invitation to sit on the Maryland Master Naturalist Steering Committee
Become a Local Supporter!
Any individual, organization, non-profit, or citizen group who wants additional opportunities to assist the Maryland Master Naturalist Program through:
- Hosting a field trip at your site
- Equipment and materials
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Advanced training opportunities
- Take an active interest in a volunteer training near you!
- Company recognition by providing equipment and printed materials
Contact us to discuss how we can work with you by emailing email@example.com or calling Joy Rafey at 410-531-0534.
Our Sponsors and Supporters
- Howard County Conservancy http://www.hcconservancy.org/
- Howard County Recreation and Parks http://www.co.ho.md.us/RAP/RAP_ hocoparks.htm
- Baltimore City Recreation and Parks http://www.baltimorecity.gov/Government/ AgenciesDepartments/RecreationandParks.aspx
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources http://www.dnr.state.md.us
- Angela Yau, Interpretive Consultant parchmentandpcs.com
- Howard County Economic Development
- Audubon Naturalist Society anshome.org
- Sylvan Kaufman www.SylvanGreenEarth.com
- Howard County Office of Environmental Sustainability
- Native Plant Society
- NestWatch www.http://watch.birds.cornell.edu/nest/home/index