I need to find continuing education credit opportunities
- Visit MDA's training page for live and asynchronous opportunities for continuing education credit
- Subscribe to our email listserv to receive notification of continuing education credit opportunities right to your inbox
I need plan development guidance
- Check the resources in our online Plan Writing Handbook
- If you need assistance for a particular nutrient management plan issue or even a general question, the ANMP specialists are here to help!
I need software downloads and/or assistance
- Visit our software download and resource page
- If you need software technical assistance, contact one of our program specialists
I want to expand my knowledge about plant nutrients and soils
- Visit our workshop and webinar resources page to watch experts lecture on these topics
- Check out our additional resources page for relevant publications
I need instructions for P-FIV reporting to MDA
Maryland’s PMT regulations require new soils data to be submitted to the department once every six years by
certified consultants and farmers who prepare their own nutrient management plans. The reports are due
again this year - by September 30, 2021. Click here for Phosphorus Fertility Index Value (P-FIV) Reporting Instructions.
Click here for the executable file that you need for the section titled "Compiling Soils Data from exported NuMan Pro text files into a single text file."