Save the Date!
Register now for Free Upcoming Workshops
The University of Maryland Extension - Maryland SNAP-Ed Program, in partnership with the Agriculture Law Education Initiative (ALEI) is offering free workshops for farmer vendors and for market managers.
- Best practices in food safety for farmer vendors and farmers’ market managers
- Marketing and promotion techniques to increase healthy food access, and farmer and market revenue
Participants can receive free resources to support best practices learned in the workshop:
- Farmers Market Food Safety Compliance Kit that includes signage, checklists, and more!
- Portable handwashing stations are also available for markets that did not receive one in 2021
- MD SNAP-Ed e-resources to make healthy food access changes at markets and at vendor booths
Registration is required for these free workshops - please click on a link below to complete the registration and save your spot for a market manager or a farmer vendor session.
- Market Manager Workshop - Pick the day/time that works best for you - two options:
- Farmer Vendor Workshop - Pick the day/time that works best for you - two options:
After registering for one of the free workshops, you will receive a confirmation email containing information to join the meeting. Workshops will be live, interactive sessions and will not be recorded. Anyone with questions about attending a training may contact Lynn Rubin Traversa, MD SNAP-Ed Healthy Food Systems Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org