EXTRA! EXTRA! Just in time for gardening season* – step right up and get all of your questions answered! Such as:
- How do I get rid of those pesky weeds without chemicals?
- What is the best variety of tomato for a container garden?
- What is the best time to plant grass seed?
- Why is my boxwood turning yellow?
- Is it OK to compost oak leaves?
Ask the Certified Professional Horticulturists any time, day or night.
Send your questions along with digital images. Answers will be e-mailed within 48 hours! How’s THAT for service!?
Visit our new and improved websites!
Everything you want to know (well, almost) about maintaining the plants in and around your yard, identifying and controlling the pests inside and outside of your home…and much, much more!
- Learn the difference between an annual and a perennial
- Visit Grow It Eat It for food gardening information
- Learn how to prepare your soil for planting
- Find the latest in lawn care and how to reduce hours maintaining your lawn
- Soil testing information – including a How-to video
- Right plant – right place. How to select, purchase, plant, and maintain trees and shrubs for your landscape
- Subscribe to HGIC eNewsletter
- Visit the Resource Library for: Archived eNewsletters, Featured Plants, FAQ’s, Gardening Glossary, Publications, Tips, How-to Videos, and more!
- Stay tuned in to the latest happenings via Social Media on Facebook and Twitter!
*Gardening season is considered by many to be a year-round hobby! Catch the fever!