Ask a Gardening Expert
Have a plant or pest question? University of Maryland Extension’s experts have answers!
Please enter as much detail in your question as possible to help us serve you better. In the description of your plant problem include relevant details such as:
- Name, age and/or size of plant
- When was the problem was first noted
- What part of the plant is affected?
- Have symptoms progressed or changed?
- Growing conditions (full sun, part shade, shade, windy, salt spray, etc.)
- Soil problems (compacted soil, construction activity, poor drainage)
- Pesticide and fertilizer applications
Photos (less than 5MB) are very helpful!