University of Maryland Extension

4-H Enrollment System

Maryland State 4-H has moved away from 4-H Access and has become a member of a new enrollment system 4-H online. Every member and volunteer will have to enroll on this new system, before March 15 to continue getting Tribunes and before May 1st to be a part of the Carroll County 4-H/FFA Fair.

This system comes with MANY benefits including:

-The ability to modify and change your projects and clubs

-The ability for you to update any personal data that may change

-The ability for 4-H, National, State and County to communicate directly with you

-The ability to save natural resources by reducing the amount of paper used.

As with all changes, with benefits comes responsibility. This means that you will need to log on to and create a profile. To do this, click on “Maryland” under the state lists. Then click on “I need to create a profile”.

To help avoid frustration, your password will have to be at least 8 digits long and contain at least one number and one capital letter.

Regardless of your county of residence, please register under: Carroll County.

When you fill out the family information, be aware that the last name you choose, will be assigned to everyone you enroll unless you specifically change it.

To add members, please go into the upper right hand corner and select “Adult” or “Youth” and then click “Add Member”.

Required information has a red star after it. Any additional information you give is helpful but not required.

Please do not fill out the health form!!! Just hit continue at the bottom of that page.

For the Behavioral Expectations and the Photo release please have your 4-H’er read and type their name into the box, and the parent should read and type their name into the box as well.

You may add as many clubs and projects as you like. Just make sure you click “Add Club” or “Add Project” after you select each one.

Groups are for residential camps.

When you complete one enrollment the system will take you back to the main family page and you may go to the upper right hand corner and “ADD MEMBER” to begin the process for another member of the family.

When you are finished with your profile and members, please click. "LOGOUT" at the top right of your

If you have any problems, please feel free to call the extension office at 410-386-2760 or email Becky Ridgeway

Maintained by the IET Department of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. © 2019. Web Accessibility