University of Maryland Extension

Ask A Master Gardener

Master Gardeners offer assistance to the residents of Montgomery County in a variety of ways:

If you have a sick houseplant, a dying shrub, or grass that has seen better days, you can bring a sample to one of our Plant Clinics, and we will help diagnose the problem and recommend solutions. Bring us your gardening questions and concerns, too.

We can provide your club, school or other organization with a Speaker. Our speakers offer talks on a variety of topics.

The Grow It Eat It campaign can provide you with information about starting and maintaining a successful food garden. We have a dedicated group of gardeners with extensive knowledge about vegetable gardening.

We run a Therapeutic Horticulture program at many locations in our area.

Our Urban Gardening group can help you with gardening in small yards, townhouses or on condo balconies.

Ask a Montgomery County Master Gardener

Maintained by the IET Department of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. © 2019. Web Accessibility