THE HOWARD COUNTY 4-H DAY CAMP
JULY 12-16, 2021
All youth, ages 8 (as of January 1, 2021) through 14, are welcome to apply.
Applications will be accepted until June 21, 2021 or until spaces are filled.
Fee: $200 Week
The fee includes snacks, and drink, supplies, other educational materials, postage for mailings, and insurance. Some of a few camper activities include arts and crafts, outdoor cooking, nature and science classes, shooting sports, and many more activities. Registration will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Please keep in mind 4-H members will received preferred status prior to Monday June 7, 2021. After that date, it will be open to all youth (ages 8-14) and placement will continue until spaces filled. In order for your application to be processed you need to have the following submitted to the University Maryland Extension Howard County Office. (University of Maryland Extension 4-H Camp 3300 North Ridge Road Suite 240 Ellicott City, MD 21043)
- Registration Application
- Completed Health Form and picture, including all signatures. (Please note, if camper is bringing medication, keep pages 5 and 6 of the health form, to be completed and signed off on by a physician. All other pages as well as a picture mail with other forms in order to be processed.)
- Completed Youth Consent to Participate Form, including all signatures.
- Completed Sunscreen Form, including all signatures and brand.
- Completed Internet Policy Form, including all signatures
- Payments processed on line or make check payable to the “Howard County EAC”.
Mark your calendars- Parent orientation will be held on Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 6 p.m. virtually a link will be sent once application is processed.
Need-based scholarships are available for those who qualify. For more information, please contact Chris Rein by email at email@example.com.
You must return ALL Releases: