4-H clubs are located throughout Calvert County for youth between the ages of 5 and 18. 4-Hers learn life skills and leadership development through a variety of 4-H projects like leadership, livestock and horse care, pet care, nutrition, clothing design and construction, citizenship skills and robotics. A 4-Her may take on any project, and most clubs have members in a wide variety of projects.
Clover Club programs are open to all children ages 5-7. Clovers do NOT complete projects nor do Record Books. In addition, they do NOT exhibit animals in their 4-H activities. Clovers are invited to create scrapbooks about their 4-H involvement.
Contact the UME-Calvert 4-H Office for more information about the 4-H clubs near you.
- Creative Crafters - Emphasis on crafts and sewing. Please contact Leader Jackie Gray for more information. 4Hcreativecrafters@gmail.com
- Chesapeake Clovers - A general interest club with activities related to small animals, the outdoors, cooking, and community involvement. Please contact Leader Janet Sefton for more information. email@example.com
- Battle Creek 4-H Club - General interest club with various projects including animals, agriculture, community service, crafts, and other areas of interest. Please contact Leaders Debbie Jones and Dawn Mister for more information. battlecreek4H@gmail.com
- Calvert County Shooting Sports - Special interest club with emphasis on archery, air rifle, and outdoor activities. Ages 10-18. Please contact Leaders Julie and Robert Bond, and Bernie Wunder for more information. calvertcounty4Hshootingsports@gmail.com
- Last Robot Rolling - Emphasis on Lego robots with NXT & EV3 programming. Ages 10 - 18. Please contact Leaders Ari and Dennis Strahl for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys and Girls Club of Southern Maryland Collaboration - Enrichment program for afterschool and summer camp programs.
- Northern High School 4-H Garden Club - Gardening, house plants, food processing. NHS students grades 9-12
- Wow! 4-H Wednesday! - Virtual cooking program, open to all kids 5-18, with parental supervision.