University of Maryland Extension

4-H & Youth

Please note the Harford County Agricultural Center is CLOSED to the public until further notice due to COVID-19 health precautions. However, the Harford County Extension Office is open by appointment only. If you require assistance, call the 4-H Office at (410) 638-3255 to inquire when staff will be available. When you arrive for your appointment, park on the Visitor's Entrance/Blue House side and ring doorbell. A face mask is required to enter the Ag Center.

Please note that virtual engagement is still preferred & encouraged for all in-person 4-H club meetings, events, practices and programs.


4-H'ers in Harford County are leading a Revolution of Responsibility - a movement for positive change in every community in America including right here in Harford County, MD!

clearer thinkinggreater loyalty

4-H youth are a living breathing, culture-changing revolution for doing the right thing, breaking through obstacles and pushing our country forward by making a measurable difference right here in Harford County. This takes uncommon commitment and that is exactly what our youth have! 

larger servicebetter living

Currently, our revolution consists of 24 clubs, reaching 375 youth throughout Harford County, MD. This change starts with the heart of 4-H:  Community Service.

Like us on Facebook and Instagram!

  • To join a 4-H club, please call the 4-H Office at (410) 638-3255 for a current club list. We'll be glad to send you an information packet as well.
  • Looking to re-enroll for 2021, visit:





Maintained by the IET Department of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. © 2021. Web Accessibility

University programs, activities, and facilities are available to all without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, political affiliation, physical or mental disability, religion, protected veteran status, genetic information, personal appearance, or any other legally protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in any event or activity, please contact your local University of Maryland Extension Office.