University of Maryland Extension

Do you do farm visits?

inspecting a plant for problems

Yes, I can visit commercial (growing food or other products for sale) urban farms within Baltimore City in person to offer technical assistance and help you troubleshoot challenges like pest and disease problems, high tunnel management, harvest and packing, food safety, nutrient management, soil health, and more. I'd also be happy to visit farmers market stalls within Baltimore City to offer technical assistance with marketing and display design. 

Please understand that I will need to schedule any in-person visit in advance. Winter is when I tend to be busiest teaching, so my response to technial assistance requests will be slowest between December and April. 

To request technical assistance with commercial urban farming, please e-mail Neith Little at 

Click on the icons below to go back to or click on another Frequently Asked Question on grey listing on left sidebar or grey bar at bottom. 

Frequently Asked QuestionsBack to Urban Ag Home Page


Maintained by the IET Department of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. © 2018. Web Accessibility